Auditions and Production Interviews for
THE MUSIC MAN
- 16-32 bars of a Golden Age musical song (1940’s to 1960’s)
- 30 second comedic 20th Century monologue
- Please bring a headshot and resume
Local, Non-student auditions will be held from 7:30pm-10:00pm
Kids in-person auditions will be held on October 17:
- 6:00pm-6:30pm Girls (age 8-12) Reading and singing from the show
- 6:30pm-7:00pm Boys (age 7-13) Reading and singing from the show
- 7:00pm-7:30pm All Kids Dance choreography
*Kids do not need to have anything prepared beforehand*
In-person auditions will be held in Rehearsal Room 1 (GH 1008).
To schedule an audition time or submit a video, please email Robyn Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14. Rehearsals begin March 20. Performances run April 21-May 7.
All Performance Roles Available
- Professor Harold Hill
- Marian Paroo
- Marcellus Washburn
- Mayor George Shinn
- Eulalie Mackecknie Shinn
- Mrs. Paroo
- Winthrop Paroo
- The School Board (Barbershop Quartet)
- Pickalittle Ladies
- Tommy Djilas
- Zaneeta Shinn
- Charlie Cowell
- Constable Locke
All Production Positions Available
- Assistant Stage Manager
- Props Manager
- Wardrobe Manager
- Hair & Makeup Supervisor
- Unpaid supporting and ensemble roles are available to local actors.
- Actors and crew members with representation (AEA or talent agency) may receive compensation for their roles.
- Actors will be notified if needed for callbacks (Tuesday, October 18).