Rehearsals commence in the Liberty University Theatre Arts rehearsal rooms at the beginning of March. Required Performance dates include:
• April 20, 21, 27, 28, May 5, 6 @ 7:30 p.m.
• April 21, 28, May 6 @ 2 p.m.
• April 22, 29, May 7 @ 3 p.m.
• April 25 @ 10 a.m.
To schecule an audition time, please email Alluvion Stage Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Auditions will be held in The Box Green Room (Green Hall 1014) of Liberty University's Department of Theatre Arts on January 15th from 4p.m.-8p.m.
• Male roles only.
• Must be between the ages of 8-13.
• Please prepare 32 measures of a Broadway song. An accompanist will be provided.
• Must live locally.
• Please bring current theatrical headshot and resume.
• Please review the Alluvion code of conduct. This document is given to provide clear expectations for our professional company.
• Rehearsals and performances will be held in the evenings and on weekends, with the exception of our required school performance on April 25 at 10a.m.
• Alluvion Stage Company strives to provide a professional rehearsal process. Due to this, our rehearsal process is closed. If your child needs assistance in any way, our management team will be happy to work with you to make sure your child's needs are met.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Assistant Production Manager Nicole Campbell at 434-592-4690, or email@example.com.