*Ticket prices do not apply to School Group tickets.
Please call (434) 482-7899 for School Group pricing.
*Prices listed do not include the 7% Lynchburg city amusement tax.
$3.00 discount available to current Liberty students, seniors 60 and over, those with a military ID, and children 12 & under. Discount does not apply to Restricted View seats. Tickets may be purchased one of three ways:
- Visit the University Box Office, located in the Vines Center. Open M-F, 10am to 5pm.
- During the week, call 434-582-SEAT (7328).
On the night of a performance, call the Tower Box Office: (434) 582-2085. Open 90 minutes prior to curtain time.
- Purchase tickets online.
Refer to the Seating Information Page to select seats. Not all seats may be available for every show.
If you require special seating accommodations, please let us know at the time of your ticket purchase. Wheelchair seating is available, and the theater is equipped with an elevator.
- There are no exchanges or refunds on tickets except for show cancelation due to inclement weather.
- For musicals, latecomers will NOT be admitted once the Overture has finished.
For plays, latecomers will NOT be admitted 5 minutes after the performance has started.
Latecomers may wait till intermission, then be seated.
- No refunds and/or exchanges will be made for those arriving after curtain time.
- Tickets held at "Will Call" that are not picked up by curtain may be re-sold at the discretion of the Tower Theater Staff.